In summer 2017, we will replace the existing 2-seater chairlift and the ski Lauchernalp-Stafel by a detachable 6-seater chairlift.
The planned project provides for:
- Detachable 6-seater chairlift
- Capacity 1800 Pers / h, expandable to 2200 pers / h
- Driving time by 2.5 minutes
- Mining and Transport downhill 100%
- Base building with garage and workshop for groomers
- Estimate: total investment 8.5 million Fr.
Latest Resort News
'Schneehüenerstock-Flyer' goes into operation on 3 March 2018
The Schneehüenerstock-Flyer 6-person chairlift in the Andermatt-Gütsch-Oberalppass ski area will go into operation on 3 March 2018. After a week, the official inauguration and the initial opening of the continuous ski link from Andermatt to Sedrun will follow on 10 March 2018.
New 8er Gondola "Gütsch-Express"
With the new gondola cableway "GütschExpress", skiers can now get directly from Andermatt train station to the Nätschen Gütsch Schneehüenerstock ski area.