With the new Mellaubahn, the ski resort of Damüls-Mellau has become a new and comfortable cable car.
The new building is an attractive service center. It includes a new restaurant with cafe and apres ski, a ski rental shop and a ski depot. The ski school has also moved into the new building.
The new building has been designed by architect Bernd Frick. Native materials and the relationship to nature and the region are on the focus.
- Bergbahnen Mellau GmbH & Co KG
- planning: Architekturbüro DI Bernd Frick
- first 10-seater cable car in Vorarlberg
- modern architecture in wooden construction with glass
- 6 minutes from Mellau-village to the mountain
- 76 gondolas are attached
- transport of 3100 per hour is possible
- the investment was 20 million euros
Latest Resort News
Saalbach-Hinterglemm skipass prices 2018 - 2019
Gearing up for a great winter season in Cortina d'Ampezzo
Alta Badia: New Biok chairlift