An exciting scheme comprising a hotel resort and private residences is due to open soon in Jasná, the prestigious ski destination.
Jasná is gearing up to welcome a luxurious new resort and residences before the year is out. Damian Jasná Hotel Resort & Residences is a 220-key scheme with a mix of hotel rooms, studios, apartments and penthouses. Since the project was first announced in 2017, 200 apartments have already been sold.
This ski-in/ski-out resort will offer guests unrivalled access to the slopes, as well as to the incredible natural landscape that surrounds the resort. Lovers of action and adventure will find no shortage of activities to keep them occupied, from skiing, snowboarding and snow-shoeing in winter to hiking, mountain biking and Nordic walking in the summer.
A new style of ski resort in Slovakia
Damian Jasná Hotel Resort & Residences promises to be a highly innovative new addition to the Slovakian tourism sector. Previously, most skiers would just visit for the day, but the opening of this resort will mean they can come for longer periods of time, greatly increasing the potential benefits for the local economy.
Damian Jasná is financed by IDC Holding, whose co-owner Pavol Jakubec said: “There are no such resorts in Jasná, because today they only serve for a day of skiing. I would like it to change. We want to build the best centre and we will be able to beat the competition.”
The resort will boast a state-of-the-art spa, wellness and fitness centre, a variety of F&B options, kids’ clubs and ample meeting and conference facilities. The spacious apartments have been designed to the highest standards of luxury and feature Italian fixtures, furnishings and fittings, as well as unparalleled views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
Residences are offered turnkey in two designer packages - Deluxe and Premium - completely finished and outfitted with designer furnishings and fixtures, appliances, lighting, accessories, ready to be enjoyed. All materials used are of superb quality.
The latest technologies are an integral part of Damian Jasná. Elevators will be equipped with biometric control solution to control floor access. Smart integrated control system, accessible on your smartphone anywhere in the world, will make your life easier and save energy. Through your smartphone you will be able to lock/unlock your apartment, control lights, room temperature, TV or HD sound, play any movie from iTunes, YouTube, etc. High-speed Internet access across all apartments, hotel rooms and all common areas is a must.
Damian Jasná Hotel Resort Key Facts
- Floor Space: 37,000 m2
- Hotel: 24 standard hotel rooms of 37 m2 a 1 presidential suite of 241 m2
- Apartments: 193 studios and 1-2 bedroom apartments ranging from 37 m2 to 150 m2 with ceiling height ranging from 285 to 320 cm; 6 luxurious corner apartments ranging from 102 m2 to 150 m2; Exclusive collection of 10 penthouses ranging from 72 m2 to 218 m2
- Spa, Wellness & Fitness Centre: 2,800 m2 on two floors
- Kids World: 300 m2
- Conference Centre: 1,650 m2 / 8 conference rooms; main ballroom with capacity of up to 500 persons
- Parking: 193 indoor garage spaces, Valet parking
- Food & Beverage: Restaurant, Sports Restaurant, Wine Cellar, SkyBar, Coffee Shop, Gourmet Deli, Lobby Bar, etc.
- Other: Shops, Ski/snowboard/bike rental, Kids Playground, Game Room, Outdoor ice-skating rink, etc.
Latest Resort News
Les Gets Skipass Prices
Everything that's new on Meribel's pistes in 2020-21