KitzSki, the Bergbahn Kitzbühel AG, is working on a major project this summer: Upgrading the Fleckalmbahn lift. Our aim is to provide a higher quality experience. With the new Fleckalmbahn, an investment of 27.5 million Euro, we are starting our largest single investment in the history of Bergbahn Kitzbühel AG.
Each of the 96 spacious cabins will now accommodate ten passengers, up from six, and users will benefit from ergonomically shaped, individual leather heated seats, ensuring maximum comfort. 22 towers were required in the building of the new cable car, down from 29, and thanks to innovative route-planning and the use of state-of-the-art construction techniques, cabins will be less susceptible to winds, meaning a smoother ride.
Fleckalmbahn Facts & Figures- 10 EUB Comfortline S with 96 highly modern cabins
- Ergonomically shaped individual seats, real leather seat covers, heated seats
- Offering speeds of up to 7 m/s – a first in Austria
- Less susceptible to wind thanks to a wind-stable route
- Away from danger areas on pistes and only 22 towers rather than 29
- More energy efficient, quieter direct drive
- Highly modern sports shop and convenient ski depot
Latest Resort News
Val d'Isère summer skiing from 6th of June to 11th of July 2020*
Most up-date technologies for Oberstdorf ski hotspots
Grimentz new chairlift Bendolla - Col du Pouce