Here you can find all information about Portes du Soleil - Les Gets ski resort: 2020/2021 skipass prices cable cars, opening and seasonal hours and ticket offers.
The opening will be partial during the first week (12 to 18 December 2020) with the Chavannes plateau, potentially the link with Morzine and more depending on snow conditions.
Les Gets-Morzine ski area will be fully open from Saturday 19th December 2020.
Closing of the ski area: Sunday evening 11th April 2021.
Depending on the snow conditions and the attendance forecast, the Mont-Chéry sector as well as some ski slopes and lifts of the domain will be closed before this date.
Portes du Soleil*: Morzine - Les Gets - Avoriaz
Skipass prices** 2020/2021 (window prices)
Portes du Soleil*
Morzine - Avoriaz ski area
Morzine - Les Gets
|1 day pass
|2 days pass
|3 days pass
|4 days pass
|5 days pass
|6 days pass
|7 days pass
Skicard price isn't included in ski pass price : +3€. You can use others skicard from others ski resort to reload online.
Portes du Soleil Skipass Special Offers
For the simultaneous online purchase of 2 adult 6 day or more Portes du Soleil skipasses, get a 15 € / 16 CHF discount. For the simultaneous purchase of 3 adult 6 day or more Portes du Soleil skipasses get 24 € / 27 CHF discount.
Offer not available during Rock the Pistes Festival, March 14-21, 2021.
Ski for less on Tuesdays and Thursdays: 30% discount on list prices for a 1-day Portes du Soleil liftpass.*
Take part in our online Flash sales from Friday to Wednesday so you can ski the following Tuesday and Thursday! Promotions valid from 5 January to 4 February 2021, from 9 March to 13 March 2021 and from 23 March to the end of the season.
From 03/04/2021, we’re offering a free child’s liftpass (must be under 12 years old) when you buy a minimum 5-day Portes du Soleil liftpass. Available at mountain lift ticket offices and online, please show your child’s ID or passport.
10% off from 4 persons of the same family (2 adults / seniors maximum + 2 children and / or young minimum) buying skipasses for the same duration, with only one payment.
– Caisses des Chavannes, under the departure of the Chavannes cable car (297 route du Front de Neige, Les Gets)
– Caisses des Perrières, at the start of the Perrières chairlift (free parking) (Route des Pesses, Les Gets) (Route des Pesses, Les Gets)
– Tourist Office (89 Route du Front de Neige, Les Gets)
– Chéry Nord, from the Chéry Nord Chairlift (167 route de Taninges, La Côte d’Arbroz)
At the checkout:
– Caisse des Chavannes, Caisse des Perrières, Tourist office
– Chavanne haut (3900 route des Chavannes, Les Gets)
– Caisse de la Turche (935 Route de la Turche, Les Gets)
– Caisse du Chéry (2673 route des Grandes Alpes 74260 Les Gets)
Latest Resort News
New Zugerberg and Madlochbahn ski lifts
Replacement of the Verbier Médran I gondola
Flims Cassons ski lift future plans