Ski resorts news
- Innsbruck - The new Patscherkofel ropeway
- Bormio - New fun highlights at Bormio Ski: Funslope and Familypark
- La Rosière - What’s new In the ski area
- Alpe di Siusi - New ski slope 'Race'
- Les Diablerets - New slope - Red Run
- Lauchernalp - New 6-seater chairlift Lauchernalp-Stafel
- Passo del Tonale - Passo Tonale new cable car Presena
- Cavalese - Alpe Cermis news
- Predazzo - Val di Fiemme - Trentino, technology, art and design… on the slope
- Val Thorens - What's new in Val Thorens this winter 2017-18
- Soelden - New Giggijoch Mountain Gondola
Discover Verbier and why to visit
Sitting in a sun-drenched south-western facing bowl, perched high up on a mountainside at an altitude of 1500m, Verbier has it all. Boasting a wide array of sporting and leisure activities during both the summer and winter months, the resort also has ...
Top 5 Ski Resorts in Germany
Despite the fact that Germany is not overly renowned for skiing holidays and vacations, having lost tourists to the over-developed Tyrolian resort areas in Austria, it still receives its fair share of those visitors who don’t feel like overpaying for an Austrian adventure.
Essential Advice for the Perfect Trip
Les Gets is a village that’s easy to reach from Geneva, and sits at the western end of the massive Portes du Soleil ski area. It’s a shame it’s not 1000m higher but it’s a great place for a last-minute break when you’re sure the snow’s good.
Latest resort votes
- Europe - Italy - Ortisei5
- Europe - Italy - Madonna di Campiglio4.3
- Europe - Austria - Innsbruck3.7
- Europe - Austria - St. Gallenkirch-Gortipohl4.1
- Europe - Italy - Limone Piemonte4.3
- Europe - Italy - Kronplatz4.7
- Europe - Bulgaria - Borovets3.9
- Europe - Austria - Soelden4.4
- Europe - Austria - Obertauern4.4
- Europe - Italy - Selva Val Gardena5