Bad Hofgastein is old spa resort in the centre of one of Austria's largest ski areas, the Gastein Valley. The area is famous
Latest Resort News
- Kronplatz / Kronplatz VIP Gondola
- Ortisei / New skilift Furdenan
- Neukirchen / New GanzerX-Press 10-passenger gondola lift in the Wildkogel Arena
- Serfaus / Dorfbahn Serfaus "NEW"
- Klosters / New Furka chair lift under construction
- Samoëns / New in the Grand Massif for 2017-2018
- Gstaad / Jungfrau ski area: One sport pass for the four largest ski resorts in Switzerland
- St. Johann in Tirol / New cable car & express lift 2017-18
- Selva Val Gardena / News for the winter 2017-2018 in Val Gardena
The Latest Articles
Essential Advice for the Perfect Trip
Discover Verbier and why to visit
Sitting in a sun-drenched south-western facing bowl, perched high up on a mountainside at an altitude of 1500m, Verbier has
- Graham BiggartLa Foux-Val d'Allos
Resort especially for families with children. Lots of fun for kids and excellent skiing for adults. Excellent ski school and learning area. Amassing night show. Not a very large selection of restaurants for dinner.
A lot of fun skiing here because there are no queues. Lots of off piste valley to be explored, ridges to walk a bit further on and then cut down to the lifts. The speed riders are here for a reason folks.
Great ski area but new investments needed on the Greppon Blanc area. Replacement of the Meina ski lift and the Greppon Blanc 3 chair lift. A better connection between needed between Tsa and Etherolla.
Latest Resort Votes
- Europe - Austria - Bad Hofgastein3.5
- Europe - Switzerland - Les Diablerets3.8
- Europe - Italy - Livigno4.7
- Europe - Switzerland - Arosa4.1
- Europe - France - Flaine3.3
- Europe - Austria - Kitzbühel4.5
- Europe - France - SuperDevoluy3.1
- Europe - France - Val Thorens4.1
- Europe - Italy - Selva Val Gardena4.1
- Europe - Austria - Zell am See4.4