Bad Hofgastein is old spa resort in the centre of one of Austria's largest ski areas, the Gastein Valley. The area is famous
Latest Resort News
- Morzine / Special offer for Portes du Soleil 2019 - 2020 season passes
- Serfaus / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis resort ski pass prices 2019-2020
- Soelden / Soelden Ski Pass Rates Winter Season 2019 - 2020
- Chatel / Chatel new chairlift Pierre-Longue
- Kronplatz / Kronplatz skipass rates 2019 - 2020
- La Plagne / La Plagne: What's new 2018 - 2019
- Kaprun / 3k K-onnection. 30 November 2019: From Kaprun directly to the Glacier
- Zell am See / Schmitten ski area: The Hochsonnberg Project
- Cortina d'Ampezzo / Demaclenko sells thousandth snow gun to Cortina d’Ampezzo
The Latest Articles
Italy’s Bardonecchia has been named the cheapest family ski resort this winter
For the first time in 12 years, Bardonecchia, which is located in the Piedmont region of Italy and has over 100 km of slopes, has emerged as the cheapest choice for a great value ski holiday in the latest Family Ski Resort Report.
- jackVal Thorens
- Daniel QSerfaus
Medium sized resort, with enough of a variety of runs to keep almost everyone happy. Another plus is the amazing views, even from the base of the resort. The cafeterias are a disappoint with so-so food, crowded, and uncomfortable. Not a comfortable place to wait all day if your family is skiing. It's not a resort I would take out of town guests to wow them with Swiss skiing but it's great for a quick one day trip with the family.
Awesome ski resort. Everything is walking distance in the village. Good ski, good food, good bars and partying, just be prepared to spend a lot of money.
Very nice ski area with many slopes and good snow quality. The price for a day ticket is OK. The restaurants are a bit expansive. An après ski atmosphere did not evolve at the end of the ski day. Recommend to visit with your family and your children.
Latest Resort Votes