Ski resorts news
- Les Arcs - The 5-star Taj-I Mah hotel Les arcs’ first 5-star hotel Arc 2000
- Verbier - New cable car for Mont-Gelé
- Les 2 Alpes - What’s new in Les Deux Alpes for winter 2017-2018
- Les 2 Alpes - What ‘s new for Winter 2016-2017
- Samoëns - New in the Grand Massif for 2017-2018
- Lauchernalp - New 6-seater chairlift Lauchernalp-Stafel
- St. Johann in Tirol - New cable car & express lift 2017-18
- Livigno - Livigno Skipass free
- Kronplatz - Kronplatz Winter News 2017-2018
- Alpbach - New project for the Schatzberg cable car
- Gerlos - New gondola in Gerlos
Discover Verbier and why to visit
Sitting in a sun-drenched south-western facing bowl, perched high up on a mountainside at an altitude of 1500m, Verbier has it all. Boasting a wide array of sporting and leisure activities during both the summer and winter months, the resort also has ...
Top 5 Ski Resorts in Germany
Despite the fact that Germany is not overly renowned for skiing holidays and vacations, having lost tourists to the over-developed Tyrolian resort areas in Austria, it still receives its fair share of those visitors who don’t feel like overpaying for an Austrian adventure.
Essential Advice for the Perfect Trip
Les Gets is a village that’s easy to reach from Geneva, and sits at the western end of the massive Portes du Soleil ski area. It’s a shame it’s not 1000m higher but it’s a great place for a last-minute break when you’re sure the snow’s good.